Why fill out this form for Vaccination in Nepal against COVID-19?
The Nepalese government is attempting to increase vaccination rates in the country. This form must be completed in order to review data and knowledge about citizens’ health problems and medical conditions. Also, an estimate of the number of people who may need to be immunized against COVID-19.
1) To get information on which center you want to be vaccinated.
2) This is a voluntary, individual application form.
3) This form is requested to be filled by persons 18 years of age and above who have not yet been vaccinated.
4) The details obtained from this application form will be used for planning and management related to vaccination at the municipal level.
5) This form does not indicate the certainty of vaccination immediately.
How to fill the form online?
Individuals must complete this form in order to be vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus. The form must be fully filled out. Individuals must have their full name, full address, birth date, and occupation. Any health problems, physical conditions, and a variety of other general details should also be listed. Go to to display and submit the form.