The MoHP Information Management Unit has developed a voluntary platform for people to fill in their own online form. You may either complete the registration form or fill in the registration form for others. You may also register or register by organizations for other individuals.
But before filling out the form, certain requirements must be considered.
Conditions to apply for COVID-19 vaccine
- The applicant is expected to be 18 years and older. You are not eligible for this vaccine if you are under 18 years.
- The first-time online pre-registration form. You should not qualify for the vaccine if you took the vaccine in the past.
- The online form does not show the certainty that the vaccine is received. It makes no warranty.
You are entitled to fill out the online pre-registration form if you fulfill these criteria. Follow the steps now to complete the online form.
Steps to fill the COVID-19 Vaccine online form
1. Go to the website (https://vaccine.mohp.gov.np/)
2. Choose one of these options:
- Self Registration if you are registering for yourself
- Registration for other if you are registering for another person
- Registration through the organization if you are registering through an organization
3. Enter the name of the person, Ethnicity, Gender, Date of Birth, and Age
4. Then, provide information about your current Address. Enter Province, District, Local Level Government.
5. Also, enter the Ward No, Tole, E-mail address, Mobile No.
6. Select Nepal on Nationality.
7. Select your identity type: your citizenship, National ID, Driving Licence, Election Card, Passport, others.
8. Insert your ID no, Issue office.
9. Provide information about your occupation and medical condition.
10. Then, select the vaccination center and submit the form.
Following the submission of the form, you will receive a number and then a registration card. Save the number, and take a picture of both the number and the vaccine card (you can print it later) so you can take it to the vaccination center after the vaccine schedule is announced. You must also hold your identification card to prove your identity.
The information given would be used to organize and coordinate vaccination campaigns all the way up to the local government level. As a result, give accurate details.
This article has been sourced from NepaliTelecom.com.