Infinix, one of Nepal’s newest smartphone brands, has unveiled a new entry-level smartphone. Infinix Hot 10 Play has been officially launched in Nepal by the company. The budget comes with a good set of specifications and features. So, without further ado, let’s look at the specifications, availability, and Infinix Hot 10 Play Price In Nepal in more detail.
Overview of Infinix Hot 10 Play
It is the successor to the Infinix Hot 9 Play, as well as the play version of the Infinix Hot 10, both of which were released a year ago. The Infinix Hot 10 Play has a 6.82-inch touchscreen, a Helio G35 chipset, a huge 6000mAh battery, and more.
The style of the Infinix Hot 10 Play is elegant and stylish. The device’s back panel is remarkably similar to that of the Infinix Hot 10. The phone is made of glass on the front, plastic on the frame, and plastic on the back. A rectangular camera module is placed on the phone’s back. It features a front-facing selfie camera and a drop-notch style.
The mobile has a 6.82-inch IPS TFT LCD HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels and a screen resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. It has a 20.5:9 aspect ratio, a 90.66 percent screen-to-body ratio, 263 PPI density, and 440 nits of brightness. As a result, you can immerse yourself in the ultimate cinematic visual experience. The phone has a fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock on the back for biometric authentication.
Moving on to the optics, the Infinix Hot 10 Play is equipped with an AI dual rear camera system. A 13 MP main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an AI lens, and a Quad-LED flash are included in the camera. It also has a portrait blurring function that improves the focus of every photo to the maximum extent possible. It has an 8 MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 chipset, which also powers the Redmi 9C. It’s an octa-core chipset with a clock speed of 2.3 GHz and 12 nm processing. In comparison to the Helio A22 / A25 chipset found in the Hot 9 Play, the chipset is unquestionably superior. It comes with 2GB or 4GB of RAM, as well as 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. A dedicated microSD card is also included, allowing you to extend your memory up to 512 GB.
It also includes MediaTek HyperEngine Game Technology, which allows for an intelligent transition between LTE and WI-FI, effectively reducing game latency. As a result, it improves and simplifies our online phone experience. The Infinix Hot 10 Play runs XOS 7.0 on top of Android 10 in terms of features.
Batteries and other features
The mobile is equipped with a colossal battery capacity of 6,000mAh. It can also charge at a rate of 10 watts. The unit features Power Marathon Technology, which provides an additional 25% battery backup. “Energy Boost” and “Ultra Power Mode” are the two modes of the power marathon technology. When the battery is down to 5%, Power Marathon Tech’s Ultra Power Mode adds 19 additional hours of battery life, allowing for 2.7 hours of talk time. The phone is said to have a 55.7-day standby time and can play music for up to 155 hours, make calls for up to 53.4 hours, and play games for up to 13.8 hours, according to the manufacturer. Unfortunately, we do not have recourse to fast charging.
The phone has 4G/3G/2G, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM Radio, Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, and other networking features.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 171.8 x 78 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 207 gm
- Display: a 6.82 inches IPS TFT LCD HD+ display, screen resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, screen-to-body ratio of 90.66%, 263 PPI density, and 440 nits of brightness.
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G35 chipset; 12nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 2GB/ 4GB of RAM
- Memory: 32GB/64GB of internal storage; Expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: XOS 7.0 on top of Android 10.
- Rear Camera: AI Dual rear Camera Setup
- 13 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF
- Quad-LED flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Front Camera: 8 MP selfie camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Battery: Non-removable 6,000 mAh battery along with the 10W Charging Support
- Colors: Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black, and Purple
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (Rear-mounted) and Face Unlock.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, G-Sensor, Gyroscope, E Compass, Light Sensor, Proximity
- Network: 4G/3G/2G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM Radio, Loud speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play Price In Nepal: Rs. 15,990 (4GB/64GB)
Infinix Hot 10 Play Availability And Price in Nepal
In Nepal, the Infinix Hot 10 Play is available for Rs. 15,990 for the 4/64GB version. The smartphone can only be purchased via the Daraz online store. In Nepal, the smartphone will compete with devices such as the Poco C3, Poco M2, Redmi 9 Power, Oppo A15, and others.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal||Availability|
|Infinix Hot 10 Play (4GB/64Gb)||Rs. 15,990||Daraz online Store|
The Infinix Hot 10 Play is a nice value for money smartphone. The smartphone has a few new features, but it is otherwise identical to its predecessor. It has a large 6.82-inch display, a large 6000mAh battery, and the gaming-focused Helio G35 chipset, among other features. So, if you want a phone with a cinematic display and a big battery, this is the phone for you. However, if you want a smartphone for photography and gaming, the Hot 10 Play will not be for you. Overall, it’s a good budget smartphone with some space for advancement.
This article is sourced from NepaliTelecom.com