Xiaomi, Nepal’s most successful smartphone brand, has introduced a new device in Nepal. In Nepal, the company released the Redmi 9T, an entry-level smartphone. In Nepal, the famous Redmi Note 10 smartphone was also recently introduced. The Redmi 9T is the newest smartphone in the brand’s lineup. So, let’s take a closer look at the specifications, availability, and Redmi 9T price in Nepal.
Overview of the Xiaomi Redmi 9T
The Redmi 9T is the global version of the Redmi 9 Power, which was released in Nepal a few months ago. It’s an entry-level smartphone with a lot of features.
To begin with, the Redmi 9T features a modern and minimalist design. The mobile resembles the Poco M3 in appearance. The smartphone is made of glass on the front, plastic on the frame, and plastic on the back. For a better grip on the handset, it also has an anti-fingerprint texture. The smartphone has a waterdrop notch on top that houses the front-facing selfie camera. It’s also splash-proof, so you can use it in any heat.
The Redmi 9T is fitted with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD FULL HD+ Dot Drop display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. It has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, an 83.4 percent screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits of screen brightness, 395 PPI density, sunshine mode, and Reading mode 2.0, among other features. For a better viewing experience, the Redmi 9T has Widevine L1 and TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certifications. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects the phone. The computer has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and AI Face unlock for biometrics.
Setup of AI Quad Cameras
When it comes to cameras, the Redmi 9T is a force to be reckoned with. The phone comes with a quad-camera AI system on the back. It has a 48-megapixel main camera with an f/1.79 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a 120-degree field of view, a 2-megapixel macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone has an 8 MP selfie camera with f/2.05 aperture and 4P lens on the front. When it comes to videography, the smartphone’s rear and front cameras can both capture videos in 1080P resolution. The camera on the phone is impressive, with AI scene detection, autofocus, a new movie frame feature, and an LED light.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, which also powers the Redmi 9 Power, is at the heart of the Redmi 9T. It’s an octa-core chipset with an Adreno 610 GPU that runs at up to 2.0GHz and is built on 11 nm fabrication. The Redmi 9T comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB and 128GB UFS 2.1 and 2.2 storage options. Users will also have access to a dedicated MicroSD card slot that can hold up to 512GB of data.
The program on the Redmi 9T is MIUI 12, which is based on Android 10.
Others Like Batteries
The Redmi 9T is equipped with a massive battery. It has a Li-Po 6,000mAh non-removable high-capacity battery. It supports 18 W fast charging as well as reverse wired charging. According to Xiaomi, the phone will last up to 28 days on standby, 56 hours of talk time, 195 hours of music playback, and 17 hours of video playback. It has a USB Type-C port for charging and a 22.5W charger included in the package. As a result, you won’t have to be concerned with running out of electricity.
Dual SIM, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, an IR blaster, NFC, FM radio, stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are among the networking choices
Support for the 4G band
In terms of 4G band support, the Redmi 9T supports two of Nepal’s 4G bands. In bands 3 and 20, Nepal Telecom has a 4G network. More information on Ntc 4G bands can be found here. If you use NTC 4G or plan to use NTC SIM in the future, getting this phone would allow you to get a strong 4G signal in most areas.
Redmi 9T Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 198 gm
- Display: 6.53 inches IPS LCD FULL HD+ Dot Drop display, 2340×1080 pixels screen resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 83.4% screen-to-body ratio, 400 nits of screen brightness, 395 PPI density, supports sunlight mode, Reading mode 2.0, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, L1 Widevine, Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor; 11 nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Memory: Internal storage options of 64GB UFS 2.1 and 128GB UFS 2.2; Expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Software: MIUI 12 based on Android 10 OS.
Rear Camera: AI Quad Camera Array
- 48 MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120˚
- 2 MP Macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED Flash
- Rear Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.05 aperture
- Front Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6,000mAh (typ) high-capacity battery, Supports up to 18W fast charging, reverse wired charging, 22.5W fast charger in-box
- Colors: Carbon Gray, Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue, and Ocean Green
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (Side-mounted), and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Electronic compass, Vibration motor
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, an IR blaster, NFC, FM radio, stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi 9T Price In Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 20,999 (4GB/128GB)
Redmi 9T Price And Availability In Nepal
In Nepal, the Redmi 9T is available for Rs. 18,999 for the 4/64GB version and Rs. 20,999 for the 4/128GB variant. In Nepal, the smartphone can be purchased at all official Xiaomi mobile stores and retail shops. The phone is also available for purchase through an online store. Carbon Gray, Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue, and Ocean Green are among the four color options available. The smartphone will go up against the Redmi 9, Oppo A15, Redmi 9 Power, Poco M2, and others. Read Best phones under 10K in Nepal if you want the best smartphone for a low price.
|Smartphone Model||Variant||Price In Nepal|
|Redmi 9T||4GB/64GB||Rs. 18,999|
So, how do you feel about this low-cost smartphone? Will you be purchasing this smartphone? Are you wowed by its specifications and features? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
This article is sourced from NepaliTelecom.com