Samsung, the worldR17;s leading technology company, has extended its product line and introduced a new smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy M62 is a new M-series smartphone from the company. The phone has impressive specs including an Infinity-O punch-hole screen, a quad-camera system, and a huge 7000mAh battery, among others. The Samsung Galaxy M02 is an entry-level smartphone that was recently released in Nepal as part of the M series. According to reports, the Samsung M62 will be released in Nepal in the first week of April. Let’s take a closer look at the specifications, availability, and Samsung Galaxy M62 price in Nepal.
Overview of the Samsung Galaxy M62
It’s a rebranded version of the Samsung Galaxy F62, which was launched in India a few weeks ago. The computer is a carbon copy of the Samsung Galaxy F62.
It has a similar appearance to the Galaxy M51, but the glossy finish and gradient design make it look more modern and stylish. The glass front of the Samsung Galaxy M62 contrasts with the plastic back and case. The front of the unit has a punch-hole cutout that houses the selfie camera.
With its display features, the device lives up to its billing as a premium mid-range smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy M62 features a 6.7-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2400-pixel resolution. It has a 60Hz refresh rate, a 20:9 aspect ratio, a screen-to-body ratio of 86.7 percent, a screen brightness of 420 nits, and a density of 393ppi. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side of the device.
Quad Camera Array of 64 MP
The smartphone has a quad rear camera configuration with a square module in terms of optics. The device’s camera capabilities will certainly impress you. It has a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture and a Field Of View of 123, a 5-megapixel macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
To quench your selfie thirst, the smartphone has a 32 MP Selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the front. When it comes to videography, the phone’s rear and front cameras are both capable of shooting high-quality images.
Flagship-grade Exynos 9825 SoC
The Samsung Galaxy M62 is fuelled by the Exynos 9825 chipset, which is also used in the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. It’s an octa-core flagship processor with a top clock speed of 2.73GHz and a 7nm manufacturing process. When it comes to memory, the computer has 6GB/8GB RAM and a storage capacity of 128GB. A dedicated microSD card slot allows for storage expansion up to 1TB.
On the software front, the phone runs Android 11 with the One UI skin. With the mobile, you will be able to have a high-quality gaming experience.
Batteries and other features
In terms of battery life, the smartphone borrows from the Galaxy M51 from the previous M-series. The unit has a massive 7,000mAh Li-Po non-removable ultra-high capacity battery. It supports quick charging at a rate of 25 watts. Unfortunately, the phone does not support wireless charging, but it does support reverse charging. As a result, you won’t have to worry about your phone’s battery running out.
The Samsung Galaxy M62 has 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM radio, NFC, and a 3.5mm headphone jack among its networking options.
Samsung Galaxy M62 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 218 gm
- Display: a 6.7 inches FULL HD+ Super AMOLED Display, 60Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 86.7% screen-to-body ratio, 420 nits screen brightness, 393ppi density
- Processor: Exynos 9825 chipset; 7 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Exynos M4 & 2×2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- RAM: 6GB/8GB of RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB; expandable via dedicated microSD card slot(up to 1TB)
- Software: Android 11, OneUI 3.1
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 64 MP primary camera,f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 12 MP Ultra wide-angle sensor, f/2.2, FOV 123˚
- 5 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 5 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- LED Flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP Selfie camera, f/2.25 aperture
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support, Reverse Charging
- Colors: Laser Green, Laser Gray, Laser Blue
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, compass,
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Side-mounted)
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM radio, NFC, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 40,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 42,999 (8GB/128GB) [EXPECTED]
Availability and Price of Samsung Galaxy M62 In Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy M62 is scheduled to be released in Nepal for Rs. 40,999 for the 6GB/128GB version and Rs. 42,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant. In April 2021, the smartphone is expected to hit the Nepalese market. It will come in three different color options: Laser Green, Laser Gray, and Laser Blue. The smartphone would undoubtedly be among the best in the mid-range market.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M62 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 40,999|
|Samsung Galaxy M62 (8GB/128GB)||Rs. 42,999|
This article has been referenced from NepaliTelecom.com