Spend just Rs. 20 this new year to get a closer look at the magnificent mountain range. Start the new year off right by flying over some of the world’s highest peaks, including Mt. Langtang Lirung, Mt. Everest, and Chamlang mountain.
How can I take advantage of the Himal Ghumaune offer?
Follow these steps to enter for a chance to win a mountain flight over some high peaks for just Rs. 20 (esewa Himal Ghumaune offer):
- Open the eSewa app and log in.
- In the common services, choose the “Rs. 20 ma Himal Ghumaune” icon.
- Then, for Topup, enter your cell phone number.
- After that, pick “Rs. 20 ma Himal Ghumaune” from the bid.
- Press the Proceed button, then the Confirm button.
- Validate the transaction by entering your MPIN code or using your fingerprint.
Only if you meet certain requirements and adhere to their Terms and Conditions will your entry be valid.
What are the terms and conditions of the agreement?
Look over the eSewa terms and conditions. Then, carefully read it to see if you’re qualified to participate.
- From April 5, 2021, to April 15, 2021, the offer will be available.
- On April 18, 2021, eSewa will name two lucky winners.
- The winners will be notified through the eSewa contact information provided by the user. As a result, the user must have an eSewa account that is KYC Verified.
- Winners must claim their award within seven working days of the announcement of the winner. If the winners do not claim their prizes within the specified period, eSewa reserves the right to cancel the contest.
- When winning the award, the winners must have a copy of any government-issued doplusent for verification, such as a citizenship certificate, driver’s license, or passport.
- This deal is only for a limited time. As a result, under Nepalese rule, it is not a lottery, betting, or gambling. Except for the winners, all other participants will receive their money back in the form of a smartphone top-up.
- The prize will be awarded only to those who are qualified. Users’ incomplete transactions are not the responsibility of eSewa.
- In the event of suspicious behaviour or an event outside its control, eSewa reserves the right to review and cancel the bid. eSewa also reserves the right to disqualify users who do not meet the requirements for the product or service being provided.
- eSewa reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Furthermore, eSewa has the right to terminate it immediately without prior notice to any member.
- eSewa has the right to use the information for promotional activities, marketing, publicity, and other administrative matters related to the offer event’s management and organization.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable if you win through this promotion. Similarly, the award is subject to a TDS of 25%.
So get up! Take advantage of the eSewa Himal ghumaune offer to fly on Yeti Airlines over the high peaks. Additionally, stay up to date on this deal by following eSewa’s posts and stories on social media platforms. I wish you a wonderful new year.